Tyranny Fighters is a group that fights outrages perpetrated by all the U. S. and state governments (federal, state, county, and municipality). The group has no fixed rules of policy. There is no constitution, bylaws, or rules. It has no officers, no elections, standing committees, nor specific agenda. There are no dues and no formal memberships. Everyone does his or her own thing for freedom and justice. Tyranny Fighters is a networking operation. The goal is to return the country to constitutional government.
Some projects that have involved Tyranny Fighters are:
- Challenging court and police behavior
- Reintroducing jury trials for all criminal cases
- Educating jurors about their duties
- Ending asset forfeiture
- Protecting gun rights
- Ending the income tax
- Ending the prosecution of consensual acts involving mentally-competent adults.
- Ending the war on drugs
- Reducing the prison population and reforming the prisons
- Exposing government lies
- Changing improper ordinances and government misbehavior, especially at the county and municipality level.
We keep each other informed through an approximately biweekly progress report distributed by Julian Heicklen, the Organizer of Tyranny Fighters. In this way we can spread the word, form coalitions, and help each other with projects. If you would like to join this group, send an E-mail to Julian Heicklen at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words: “Put me on the list.”
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance
The price of justice is eternal publicity